Location Tangerang Selatan
Network Development and Relationship Building
- Outbound prospecting, cold calling to hunt for new leads for NTT DATA’s client(s) and meeting daily minimum quota/targets in the consumer goods and manufacture industry
- Qualify inbound leads from regular marketing campaigns and follow up with leads who have attended events, with the aim of booking meetings
- Develop and maintain a high-quality lead funnel and qualify leads using a structured sales methodology
- Work closely with Senior Business Managers and Director to build and manage relationship with customers to understand their business needs as well as implementing appropriate prospecting strategies and plans.
- Be a spokesperson for Company strategy with the customer – share our digital transformation vision with executives including product investments/roadmap, strategic acquisitions, and partnerships. Help position against competitors in the account.
Leverage Business and Close Deals
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle—from prospecting clients to close and follow-up support
- Work closely with Senior Business Managers and Presales Team to support in orchestrating the right solution and the right pricing strategy in the bid proposals.
- Strictly oversee the progress of the pipeline to completion and establish a closed relationship until the closing deal.
- Help Senior Business Managers gather requirements as a basis for stakeholder analysis, buying center, and competitor analysis
- Highly comply with the application of good business ethics and corporate governance
- Maintain high level of CRM hygiene by ensuring all customer interactions from social media, calls and emails are updated and recorded in our CRM
Customer Satisfaction and Advocacy
- Maintain high customer satisfaction and ensure that customers act as NTT DATA’s advocates.
- Organize and orchestrate cross functional resources to fulfill customer requirements, and act as point of escalation when required and help manage customer expectations.
- Drive customer participation and attendance in business related events/webinars or other promotive activities.
- Participate in Continuing Education/Training sessions
- Be fully versed on NTT DATA products, platform, and integrations
- Have an excellent overview of business, competition, and latest industry trends