Location Tangerang Selatan
NTT DATA Business Solutions Indonesia is an international Information Technology (IT) services company, part of NTT Data Group (Global IT Corporation headquartered in Japan). Serving a global client base, we deliver transactional services, consulting and technology services, system integration and managed services. We dedicate our resources to provide the best IT solutions to our customers. With our deep technological expertise and industry knowledge, we work for customers across various industrial sectors.
We are now recruiting for Trainee Professional SAP Consultant with the following criteria:
- S1 Degree, graduated from reputable university with minimal grade 3.00, majoring in Informatics/Computer, Accounting, Management, Engineering.
- Good English skills, candidate must have TOEFL Certificate with minimum score 500, IELTS is preferred at minimum score 5.5.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply OR candidates with max 2 years working experience.
- Willing to have 4 years commitment to work (not allowed to resign for 4 years).
- Good Communication skill in English & Bahasa.
- Able to work in a team, project and tight timeline (work under pressure)
- Having Analytical and excellence problem-solving skills.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens.
- Willing to have business travel across Indonesia and abroad any time needed.
- Having good competency in accounting for SAP BPC, Finance & Accounting .
- Having good knowledge & interest in IT related area especially in programming for SAP Analytics.
- Having good knowledge & interest in Business Process Human Capital Management, for SAP HCM.
- Having good knowledge & interest in Business Process Supply Chain Management or Logistics , for SAP Material Management, Sales &Distribution, Plant Maintenance/Project System.
- Have experience on company/project will be additional value (not mandatory).
- Have SAP related course or certification will be additional value (not mandatory).
There are few phases in this recruitment process:
- Administration Process & Online Test (Last submission on 18th February 2022)
- Focus Group Discussion & Interview. (23 February 2022 – 01 March 2022)Candidates who pass the administration & online test will be invited to follow Focus Group Discussion & Interview. We will send the invitation by email within two weeks for those who pass administration & online test only. Location tentatively in BSD City (will be informed later).
- Offering Letter & Contract Discussion (07 March 2022)Candidates who pass the FGD & Role Playing will be called by phone and received contract discussion with Company.
- Sign Off Contract (18th March 2021)
- Onboarding New Employee (21th March 2022)