Kérdés esetén keressen minket!
Why we've chosen NTT DATA Business Solutions:
- Recommendation from parent company Bilkent Holding after previous successful implementation projects
- Experienced consultant with strong customer references
Ayça Coşar, Budget Manager, Tepe Home
With 38 stores across Turkey and over 40,000 unique products, Tepe Home stocks everything a person needs to make a house a home. From sofas and beds, to bathroom and kitchen fittings, to lighting and accessories, its broad range appeals to a wide variety of tastes and budgets.
Kihívások és előnyök
- Replace time-consuming and error-prone spreadsheets with an integrated planning and consolidation solution
- Generate more detailed budget analysis and profit and loss statements
- Predict product costs more accurately
- Automate financial consolidation processes
- Fast and accurate budget analysis
- Ability to view profitability of each store and product
- What-if scenarios to support decision making and budget planning
- Detailed cash flow can be viewed and adapted quickly and easily
- SAP® BusinessObjects™ Planning and Consolidation
Analyzing finances down to the last detail with SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation
About the Project
In the past, Tepe Home used Excel spreadsheets for its financial planning and consolidation tasks. However, the company recognized that there was
much room for improvement: “Manually entering and analyzing all financial figures took considerable time and was prone to errors,” explains Sertay
Sargin, CEO Advisor at Tepe Home. “We wanted a solution that would not only accelerate our consolidation, but also provide us with a more detailed
and forward-looking analysis of our finances.” Following a recommendation from its parent company Bilkent Holding, Tepe Home identified SAP
BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation and NTT DATA Business Solutions as the right combination to achieve this aim. Since other organizations within the group had
already successfully collaborated with NTT DATA Business Solutions on SAP implementation projects, Tepe Home knew it had found a partner it could rely on.
Having started metal packaging production in 1972 at its factory in Çorlu, Sarten offers products to various industries such as canned food, cooking oil, aerosols, pesticides, lubricants, and paint with its 12 factories.
With annual production capacity of 9.5 million meters of fabric and 1982 employees, Altınyıldız holds the domestic market share of 45% and is among the world's leading wool industry companies.
BSH operates within Bosch group with a total of 60 thousand employees globally and its largest factory is located in Tekirdağ, Turkey.