Pour toute question, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter.
- Innovative and industry specific reference
- Providing guidance through implementation
- 24/7 support through the project
- Bringing global competence and know how to local market
Platform, which includes end-to-end e-commerce functionality. Thanks to the global expertise of itelligence Turkey, such a large-scale project was implemented successfully in a short period of 6 months.
MOPAŞ General Manager
Challenges et bénéfices
- Effective management of store based pricing, discounts and promotion policies
- Improving the decreasing website performance due to insufficient UI/UX and increasing customer complaint rates
- Accelerating and enhancing the process of meeting real time orders
- Effective management of product diversity
- Covering and enhancing end-to-end e-commerce functionality across the entire distribution and sales operations
- Accurate analysis of customer expectations
- Responding to requests at the right time via the right channel
- Offering a consistent customer experience
- Minimizing complaint rate and maximizing satisfaction rate
- Delivering an ensuring excellent, integrated and consistent shopping experience
- Effective management of promotions and voucher use
- Enhancing advanced delivery performance
- SAP Hybris Commerce Platform
Transformation from conventional to digital in food retail chain...
With the age of digitalization and Industry 4.0, MOPAS already making investments to succeed in the future, has taken its place among the leading companies. MOPAS took important steps for digital transformation with SAP Hybris solution focused mainly to win happy customers with people oriented values. Growing from its first store opened in 1996 in Moda, Istanbul, MOPAS today operates with 105
stores across Turkey with 3,000 employees and 22 years of experience as one of the leading retails chains. Mopas’s digital transformation journey called “From Conventional to Digital: E-commerce ” took 14 months in total to implement, with 6 months spent for planning and 8 months for development. This project is also important and is a milestone for the ecosystem, as it is the first e-commerce project launched with a technology partner.
Digital transformation to take its place in the rapidly evolving and growing e-commerce world, and providing customers world-class service
With the confidence of having a dedicated strong team of 50 pax solely focused on SAP Hybris projects, itelligence Turkey designed the project planning process in four stages; Technological Analysis, Planning, Building and nally Going Live. By applying various analyses and checks within each process, risks were minimized before going live. With the SAP Hybris Commerce solution, MOPAS aimed at taking
its place in the rapidly evolving and growing e-commerce world, becoming one of Turkey's leading e-commerce platforms, and strengthening its position in the market. Flexible and evolutionary structure of SAP Hybris, along with company-spesific works,
aimed to increase efficiency, conversion rates and performance of the e-commerce site. Key goals included analyzing customer demand accurately, responding to requests at the right time through the right channel, and offering a consistent customer experience both
online and offline.
MOPAŞ will catch the high speed of e-commerce in the world with digital transformation!
MOPAS, being a player at the heart of the retail industry that is both dynamic and open to innovation, carried the vision of being ready and steady by anticipating the changing needs and demands of new generation consumers, creating a real-time multi-channel
shopping experience that denes new purchasing behaviors of the digitalized consumers. itelligence Turkey's global expertise and industry knowhow was one of the key factors that facilitated this process. Built on simplicity, agility and proven methodologies, the project scope included 20 dierent promotional system infrastructures. In addition to perfecting the customer experience, processes such as shipments,
deliveries and planning were also integrated into the SAP system.
The other critical role that this project played in the digitalization journey of MOPAS is the e-transformation enabled by collection/delivery processes. Thanks to the MOPAS collection/delivery application, which works in integration with SAP Hybris, online orders are communicated to ERP and E-archiving process is initiated as soon as they are delivered at the customer’s door. This is a rare integration in Turkey and of utmost importance in terms of digitalizing financial processes.
With the affordable licensing and financing structure of the SAP Hybris Commerce Platform, we can respond to all the needs of our e-commerce customers while accessing the solutions for all the e-commerce functionality we require for digital retail. We also have privileges such as focusing more on productivity and getting immediate response when we need additional
MOPAS Chief Information Ocer