Have questions? Please contact us.
Moventas is a visionary and innovative producer of wind turbine gearboxes that aims to bring the competitiveness of wind energy to a new level.
With production in Finland and service and sales offices in Europe, North America and the Asia Pacific region, Moventas is a mid-sized company in rapid growth driven by its ability to lower the cost of energy and make wind power more competitive through leading-edge technology.
Challenges and Benefits
- Diversified financial systems across countries
- Lack of efficient business decision-making process
- Data quality
- Increased demands regarding budgeting, financial planning processes and forecasts
- Short implementation period of four months
Achievements and Benefits
- Intuitive, cloud-based finance system with full localization
- Centralized and harmonized financial data across all countries
- Increased transparency
- Functions integrated and localized legally in all relevant countries
- Fixed annual cost and no hosting or upgrades
- SAP Business ByDesign Finance in Canada, Finland, UK and US
Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
- Long-term strategic IT partner
- Wide-ranging experiences in SAP Business ByDesign implementations
- Methodology establishing fast and efficient implementation process
All production and operational business processes are managed in the Lean Manufacturing ERP system. Until recently, however, the finance systems used across countries were a disparate mix resulting from growth through acquisitions and a variety of inherited systems.
Kommunekemi has done a comprehensive automation and streamlining of workflows through an integrated and standardized IT solution. At the same time, they have chosen to use some of the unique NTT DATA Business Solutions solutions, such as it.approval, which in the long run will automate the invoice handling process.
The retail giant expects further growth within e-commerce in the future, as more online search- and buying options find their way into the shops via smartphones and tablets. That is why it was widely agreed that the employees in the call centre needed the very best interface to the SAP…