This solution fits our business perfectly. We don’t personally have to handle, host and run the solution or spend time creating invoices in the ERP system. All we have to do is focus solely on controlling our master data to prevent errors from occurring in the automated process, and on validating the invoices prior to payment.
Juliette Van Vaalen, Manager, Finance & Control, Mechan Groep
Mechan Groep supply world-leading brands in the tractor and agricultural equipment sector.
Challenges and Benefits
- An incoming invoice has to pass through many hands. From the moment it lands in the finance department’s inbox to the moment it is created in the system, approved and paid. With 15,000 incoming invoices per year, the manual process of handling invoices had become too great a challenge for the Dutch Mechan Groep, who supply world-leading brands in the tractor and agricultural equipment sector.
- No manual labour or repetitive work
- Elimination of the manual errors
- Experts maintain the system
- A simple price per document
- No hosting costs, no licence fees, no updating costs
- The more documents processed, the better output generated
The innovative industry leader Synthon, located in Nijmegen, produces high-quality generic medicines, biosimilars, as well as new biological and chemical entities.
To strengthen their ambitions, the company wants to capture sustainability throughout the chain. Thanks to SAP S/4HANA and our it.agriculture accelerator, we made a fully traceable supply chain possible.
Based in the Netherlands, Aspen Oss B.V. provides the world with vital pharmaceutical products, such as steroid hormones, Heparin Sodium, peptid and alkaloid products.