Have questions? Please contact us.
Jonathan Phillips, Group Business Systems Manager, Aspen Pumps
Founded in 1992 and headquartered in Hailsham, Sussex, Aspen Pumps is a leading manufacturer of condensate pumps and accessories for the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry.
Aspen started out with a single plant in the UK, but now has a presence in Europe, India and Oceania, and its products are currently distributed in more than 100 countries.
Challenges and Benefits
- Outdated software making it difficult to manage globally expanding business
- Over-reliance on excel spreadsheets
- Resource and time contraints caused by heavy administration workload and teams working in silos
- End-to-end business processes, sophisticated workflows and logistics
- No additional IT system maintenance or infrastructure costs, offering scalability for future growth
- Single source of truth to support management decision making
Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
- NTT DATA Business Solutions demonstrated a solid understanding of Aspen business requirements
- Strength of NTT DATA Business Solutions consultants, bringing both business and SAP knowledge
- SAP Business ByDesign expertise
- SAP Business ByDesign
About the Project
When the original system slows growth
As a growing business with an international customer base, Aspen found that its legacy business processes and legacy IT applications did not provide the level of visibility required to understand its supply chain, and it did not provide the same level of visibility needed to understand its supply chain. therefore not able to respond to all requests from his customers, thus constituting a major obstacle to its development and growth. "As our business grew, we found that our processes operations and our applications no longer corresponded to our level of growth. We no longer had the necessary visibility on our Supply Chain, while we had to manage our stock in relation to the increased demand from our customers. We needed a solution that would allow us to maintain Aspen's competitive advantage and leadership position. Explains Jonathan Phillips, Group Business Systems Manager for Aspen Pumps. To address these issues, Aspen has made NTT DATA Business Solutions its partner for implementing and deploying SAP Business ByDesign on the cloud for all Aspen entities around the world.
Aspen Pumps decided to work with NTT DATA Business Solutions to implement SAP Analytics Cloud to gain greater visibility, integrate dashboards to SAP BPC, self service visualisations to provide deeper insights into sales and budget date with a modern UX, and enhanced reporting with interactive insight.
Johnson Matthey Battery Systems (JM Battery Systems) is a leading supplier of batteries for electric and hybrid vehicles, processing over 70 million cells a year. Part of the Johnson Matthey group, the organisation also manufactures batteries for e-bikes, power tools, and mobile technologies.