Para cualquier pregunta, por favor contacte con nosotros
- Deep knowledge of SAP cloud solutions
- Expert in SAP HANA: first IT company to implement this technology in Turkey
- Unbeatable market knowledge: local presence in Turkey since 2000
- Thorough analysis of financial processes in scope, followed by successful proof of concept
Etem Kavak, IT Enterprise Solutions and Business Intelligence Manager, Turkcell Global Bilgi
The largest GSM provider in Turkey delivers back-office support and customer care management services on behalf of hundreds of global companies, with 250 million customer contacts per year.
Desafíos y Beneficios
- Manual budget processes
- Financial data dispersed across different systems and locations, creating complexity and slowing down the budgeting process
- Lack of modern analytics tools
- One secure, state-of-the-art system for all financial processes
- Ability to run simulations and scenarios based on different parameters
- Improved end-to-end processes in all business departments
- Mobile access to reporting structures and dashboards
- Ability to monitor and audit financial processes centrally
- SAP® BusinessObjects™ Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) powered by SAP HANA®
- Application Management Services, SAP HANA Hosting and Maintenance
Finding a Home for the Mass of Manual Data
At Turkcell Global Bilgi, the customer is king. This subsidiary of the largest GSM provider in Turkey delivers back-office support and customer care management services on behalf of hundreds of global companies, with 250 million customer contacts per year. Given such vibrant business activity, it’s no surprise the finance department of Turkcell Global Bilgi is a busy place. But there was a clear need to simplify and streamline its financial processes. Most of the budgeting processes were performed manually. Financial information was located in different systems and locations, which were not integrated. As a result, it was difficult to track key processes, slowing down the whole budgeting process.
“With our existing system, it was hard to control and track data—and easy to lose it,” said Selçuk Şimşek, head of the finance department. Turkcell Global Bilgi sought a partner to speed up its financial processes and turned to itelligence. A project team was formed, which analyzed all the processes in scope, including planning, budgeting, expenses, forecasting and financial consolidation. After a successful proof of concept, itelligence was mandated to implement the full project over a six-month period.
itelligence introduced SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) 10 on the SAP HANA in-memory platform, creating a secure environment for all budgeting and planning processes. Financial data from 18 locations is now fed automatically into one system, reducing the need for manual data entry. And when manual data entry does occur, it is based on clear role-based authorizations. This ensures a clear audit trail.
Financial Reports and Analyses in No Time
Today the employees in the financial department can deliver budget information and KPIs in no time, allowing senior management to take necessary action much faster. For example, instead of needing a day and a half to model scenarios, the budget department can now do it in 30 minutes. And the amount of time needed to produce the annual operating plan (AOP) has fallen by 30%.