Para cualquier pregunta, por favor contacte con nosotros
Juliette Van Vaalen, Manager, Finance & Control, Mechan Groep
Mechan Groep supply world-leading brands in the tractor and agricultural equipment sector.
Challenges and Benefits
- An incoming invoice has to pass through many hands. From the moment it lands in the finance department’s inbox to the moment it is created in the system, approved and paid. With 15,000 incoming invoices per year, the manual process of handling invoices had become too great a challenge for the Dutch Mechan Groep, who supply world-leading brands in the tractor and agricultural equipment sector.
- No manual labour or repetitive work
- Elimination of the manual errors
- Experts maintain the system
- A simple price per document
- No hosting costs, no licence fees, no updating costs
- The more documents processed, the better output generated
Learn, how Mechan Groep reduces time and errors with intelligent invoice creation - thanks to it.capture.
Together with the Vreugdenhil team, we successfully implemented SAP S/4HANA in an operative supply chain that has no room for disruptions or errors. Read how we broke down silos, upped business process efficiency, and went live during peak milk production season.
Handling 6,000 orders per day effortlessly, thanks to SAP S/4HANA and our food software solutions; that’s what Smeding Groenten en Fruit achieved with the renewal of their IT landscape.
Sanquin is responsible for safe and efficient blood supply in the Netherlands on a not-for-profit basis. Sanquin also develops and produces pharmaceutical products, conducts high-quality scientific research, and develops and performs a multitude of diagnostic services.