For our location in Spain
That is what makes the NTT DATA Business Solutions spirit special:
- Team-oriented corporate culture, collaboration as equals and steady knowledge transfer, characterized by flat hierarchies
- Individually tailored training including a mentoring program
- Sustainable career development in a growth-oriented technology environment with a business focus on SAP full service
Performers and pioneers in the IT field watch out!
Join us as a pioneer in professional SAP development and let the NTT DATA Business Solutions spirit inspire you! As part of the NTT Data Group, we specialize in value-added SAP solutions for our global customers.
Would you like to take the next step in your career and be part of our highly qualified team of more than 8,000 specialists in 25 countries?
Then you should design innovative projects with us and accompany our customers on their way to digital transformation as a long-term partner in the age of S/4HANA!
Do you love challenges?
Be a part of a team with strong ambitions to grow the Global Account business disproportionately high. This team build service delivery in enterprise and LoB solutions as well as managed services.
The project manager has the key role of one or two projects within a global program. Owner of the project, with full responsibility of timeline, budget, quality and risk. Supported by a PMO.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the development, implementation and risks of the project.
- Management of all project resources, own and customer team
- Build, maintain and overall manage the detailed project plan, based on the field consulting standards
- Working closely to the PMO, for tracking and controlling all project related activities / task
- Serves as a mentor to project members to educate and assist them with project management processes
- Anticipate project deviations, proactively develop corrective actions and identified critical risks
Convince us with your potential!
- Ability to steer project members and build consensus
- Ability to make project decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Detailed understanding of the SAP Activate Methodology
- Good knowledge about SAP usage in project cycles
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to motivate people
- Communication skills good developed
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel for 80%
- Fluent in English orally and in writing; and preferably other languages
Head of People Spain