If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Why NTT DATA Business Solutions
- NTT DATA Business Solutions understood our business requirements
- They were able to clearly articulate the ‘art of the
- Strong working relationship between NTT DATA Business Solutions
and the consolidation team at Addison Lee
Tim Thimaya, Group Financial Controller, Addison Lee Group
Employees: 1500 employees
London’s most trusted business-class car service, which carries over 10 million passengers each year in London alone.
Udfordringer og fordele
- Manual processes to manipulate data
- Over-reliance on excel for analysis with difficulties sharing reporting across the business
- Challenges around accuracy, completeness and consistency of data
- A need to empower colleagues by providing them with visualisation solutions
- Confidence in data being shared across the business
- Centralised and consistent platform across the group
- User friendly system that is easily extensible enabling Addison Lee to build own reports
- Standardised consolidation process
- SAP BPC 10.1
The NTT DATA Business Solutions' it.epm BPC starter kit was a key asset in the project as the approach offered reduced risk and faster implementation times for consolidation. With a centralised and consistent platform across the group, month ends are now being completed using SAP BPC solution
Addison Lee Group Improve Consolidation Reporting with SAP BPC
Addison Lee Group embarked on a project with NTT DATA Business Solutions to implement a modern Consolidation, Reporting, Planning and Budgeting tool to extend ﬁnance system capability to allow multiple legal entities, multi-currency translation and group consolidation.
it.epm BPC starter kit was a key asset in the project as the approach offered reduced risk and faster implementation times for consolidation. it.epm includes accelerators that cater for many aspects of best practice derived from the experience of our consultants through the countless implementations they have been engaged in – especially in the areas of reports, logic and workﬂow.
Challenges around Data Consistency
Addison Lee Group faced a number of issues around reporting and data consistency. Tim Thimaya, Group Financial Controller, Addison Lee Group, explained, “Our existing consolidation process was performed via multiple spreadsheets that involved a number of manual processes to manipulate our data. This gave us a number of challenges around accuracy, completeness and consistency of data.”
As a result of these challenges, NTT DATA Business Solutions was tasked with providing an improved, centralised and consistent platform across the group for their consolidation processes.
Based on the success of this project, a forecasting and budgeting solution was implemented by NTT DATA Business Solutions using the same SAP BPC 10.1 platform, which has been fully integrated with the Consolidation solution.