Sie haben Fragen? Sie erreichen uns montags bis freitags von 8:00 bis 17:00 Uhr.
Leandro Roldão, Information Systems Manager, Aché Laboratórios Farmacêuticos.
Aché Laboratórios Farmacêuticos S.A. is a 100% Brazilian company with 48 years of experience in the pharmaceutical market.
It has three industrial sites: Guarulhos (SP), its headquarters, São Paulo (SP) and Anápolis (GO), where it owns a 50% stake in Melcon Indústria Farmacêutica.
It is currently one of the industry’s largest sales forces in Brazil.
Herausforderungen und Vorteile
- The main challenge of this project was to reconcile the migration of a complex ecosystem into a single work front. In addition to the migration from SAP ECC to HANA, the other systems were equalized to the Sybase ASE database, leading Aché to homogenize its technical scenarios.
- Significant gains in storing information about supply chain processes;
- Improved performance in data extraction processes without rewriting code;
- Economy with database licensing;
- Wipe down the necessary infrastructure to the servers;
- Reduction in cash flow time;
- Instant accounting closing;
- Agility in cost approvals with SAP Fiori;
- Unified Monitoring with SAP Solution Manager Monitoring;
- Seamless management of customizations with SAP CHARM;
- Agility in tax adjustments with the migration to TAXBRA and extinction of TAXBRJ.
- The technology upgrade of the SAP ECC environments provided the group with an SAP HANA in-memory database platform that replaces standard transactions with lower support costs and analytically available information. In addition, the “HANA.A” project was considered one of the best success cases in Brazil, giving NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil and Aché the third place award at the ASUG Impact Awards 2016.
Aché Laboratórios implements SAP HANA with NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil
When the company felt the need for a technology upgrade in all SAP ECC environments, it found in NTT DATA Business Solutions, the path to digital transformation.
With the growth of the pharmaceutical industry, technology becomes increasingly indispensable, as it brings continuous innovations, greater assertiveness for drug research and development, as well as providing information on the entire product manufacturing process, reaching the supply chain, sales, finance, and other business issues.
In search of innovative solutions that met the growing demands of the organization, Aché migrated its SAP ERP platform to SAP HANA, and digitization was the company’s means of achieving new business results, making it more productive, innovative and competitive. The initiative aimed to expand the performance of operations and facilitate the processes of organization.
Leroy Merlin arrived in Brazil in 1998, specializing in construction, finishing, DIY, decoration and gardening, offering 80 thousand items divided into 15 sectors: building materials, wood, electrical, tools, carpets, ceramics, sanitary, plumbing, gardening, between others.