V případě dotazů nás neváhejte kontaktovat.
Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
- NTT DATA Business Solutions demonstrated a solid understanding of our business requirements
- Strength of NTT DATA Business Solutions consultants, bringing both business and SAP knowledge
- SAP applications integration expertise
- Local Irish presence with global operations
World Rugby is the global governing body for the sport of rugby union. With a mission to grow the game globally, it is responsible for the regulation and development of the game, as well as the organisation of the Rugby World Cup, the sport’s pinnacle tournament held every four years. World Rugby also organises many other international rugby competitions, such as the HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series, the World Rugby U20 Championship, and the World Rugby Pacific Nations Cup.
Výzvy a přínosy
- Disparate systems with no integration
- Hard for management to get a holistic view of the business
- Over-reliance on excel spreadsheets
- No central system to manage employees and their career aspirations
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP SuccessFactors (Employee Central, Performance & Goals and Recruitment Management)
- SAP Concur (Expenses and Travel)
- Single ERP platform for Finance, Purchasing, and Project Management
- Easy access to all financial information Tracking of grants and projects
- HCM efficiencies to attract, align, develop and reward every employee
- Quick and easy means for all employees to claim expenses
The implementation of SAP SuccessFactors solution enabled the compensation team and managers from Mercury Engineering to follow standardised and robust planning processes for conducting employee salary reviews and rewards in a consistent and transparent way.
NTT DATA Business Solutions understood our business requirements and implemented the Modern Data Platform for our challenges, along with SAP HANA, SAP Data Services, SAP BI Suite and SAP Predictive Analytics.
SAP SuccessFactors was implemented to streamline payroll processes, improve workflows to stakeholders, and manage and standardise people processes in a single platform.