V případě dotazů nás neváhejte kontaktovat.
Vestas is a company that design, manufacture, install and service wind turbines. Globally present, Vestas has around 24,500 employees and is headquartered in Denmark. With SAP Screen Personas, the company can now split complexity into personas, so employees only see the information they need, based on their company role.
Výzvy a přínosy
- Complex SAP front-end design containing too much information
- The employees did not understand the design - negatively impacting both quality and productivity
- Bad user experience resulting in employees developing their own way of operating the system
- Time-consuming onboarding due to complex front-end design
- Increased demand for streamlining work process
- Simplified transactions with a reduction in the number of fields to be covered from 60 to 10, resulting in increased productivity and fewer mistakes
- More usable and visually appealing front-end design
- SAP Personas - an extension to the SAP standard service process - providing Vestas employees with the information they need based on their company role
Before the company had to get all the information from the SAP system and eight employees in the shipping department entered the data manually into the transporters IT systems. Now the data transfer to UPS, Fedex and Danish Freighters is almost fully automated.