V případě dotazů nás neváhejte kontaktovat.
Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
▪ A global SAP Platinum Partner with nearly 30 years’ experience
▪ Strong partnership with Nilfisk since 2006
▪ A trustworthy and experienced partner providing expertise from A-Z
▪ Multinational approach with local presence
Marcus Faber Kappendrup Business System Consultant, Nilfisk
Nilfisk, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of professional cleaning equipment, has entered the increasingly lucrative rental market. To leverage the full potential of their rental business, Nilfisk has implemented it.hire&rental from NTT DATA Business Solutions.
Challenges and Benefits
- Meeting the increasing demands for equipment rental
- Reducing the amount of cost-intensive manual work, e.g. invoicing, when managing rental agreements
- Enabling transparency in equipment status throughout the entire rental life cycle
- Automating the tracking and billing of rental processes
- The it.hire&rental solution is an SAP module that enables Nilfisk to grow their rental business and profitability by automating processes and ensuring effective rental management
- Streamlined rental management across different markets
- Growth of rental business to meet increasing customer demands
- Easy-to-understand overview of capacity utilization, price index and availability
- Better customer experience with zero errors
- Improved decision-making thanks to data transparency
How can you maximize the use of your equipment fleet? And optimize your service offerings? To answer the questions and achieve effective and profitable rental management, a digital solution is key. To leverage the full potential of their rental business, Nilfisk has implemented it.hire&rental from NTT DATA Business Solutions.
Automatic handling of expense invoices is one of the enterprise advantages of the shared service center in the accounts payable operation of the giant retailer JYSK. The solution behind “e-invoicing” is called it.approval. The SAP partner is NTT DATA Business Solutions.
Wrist Ship Supply has 950 employees in 14 countries and a turnover of more than 2.9 billion DKK. The reliability and credibility that the customers demand are the same that the Group wants when it comes to its financial reporting, which is why the Group has successfully implemented SAP BPC.
Dagrofa Inspires Grocery Store Managers to Play with Data.