V případě dotazů nás neváhejte kontaktovat.
- Global SAP expertise
- A true understanding of Certsure’s business and industry
- A reputable SAP customer experience partner
- Proven expertise in SAP ecommerce projects
- NTT DATA Business Solutions is an existing ecommerce partner
- Portfolio of clients with it.mx customer portal
Turnover: £44 M
Certsure provides professional services and certification to over 36,000 contractors across the building services sector. Founded in 2013, it grew from a partnership between the Electrical Safety Council (ESC) and Electrical Contractors’ Association (ECA). It operates the NICEIC and ELECSA brands. NICEIC is the UK’s leading voluntary regulatory body for the electrical contracting industry and has been assessing the competence of electricians for over 60 years.
Výzvy a přínosy
- Manual processes involving high volumes of phone calls and paperwork
- Increased administrative tasks
- Delayed responsiveness and flow of information
- Strain on internal resources
- Intuitive and engaging user experience led portal
- Implemented within existing SAP system
- Real-time online dashboard
- Centralised location from which to access a wealth of resources
- Reduced administrative tasks
- Simplified central hub for contractors
- it.mx customer portal
NTT DATA Business Solutions delivered a tailored solution based on its flagship SAP certified it.mx product suite. Seamlessly implemented within Certsure’s existing SAP system and incorporating all the relevant master data, the it.mx customer portal provided Certsure with a real-time, online platform.
Improving Customer Interactions
We had previously provided Certsure with ecommerce solutions that enabled the purchase of test equipment, technical publications and work wear from their NICEIC and ELECSA online shops. We were subsequently invited to develop a branded B2B customer portal that would simplify and streamline the management of account details, assessment visits, supporting documentation and other services.
The way Certsure interacted with its customers was an entirely manual process involving high volumes of phone calls and paperwork. Contractors seeking to organise assessment visits and manage account details were devoting time away from their core business to make arrangements with Certsure’s main bodies, NICEIC and ELECSA. This equally placed pressure on Certsure’s own staff who faced high demand for the processing and updating of contractor account details and documentation.
Certsure was seeking a more efficient means by which to manage customer interactions. The aim was to improve responsiveness, modernise the flow of information, keep customers better informed, reduce strain on internal resources and raise the overall standard of customer service.
Weir Minerals has 14,000 employees operating in 35 countries and is a global leader in the mineral, oil and gas, and power industries. The company provides manufacturing equipment for slurry transportation and dewatering systems as well as spare parts and services for niche industries.