Why we've chosen NTT DATA Business Solutions:
- Many years of experience in master data management
- Expansion of the SAP standards through AddOns and best practices developed in-house
- Support of master data organization with regard to processes, authorizations, rules, and workflows
- Advice at a level to suit you
- Harmonious project atmosphere
Anke Senft, SC & PM master data manager, Canyon Bicycles GmbH
Canyon Bicycles has been making mountain bikes, racing bikes, triathlon bikes and more since 2001. The brand‘s core values are high quality, cutting-edge products, innovative design and a strong customer orientation.
Výzvy a přínosy
- Previously, master data had to be maintained manually
- Master data creation took too long
- Ongoing changes had to be promptly transferred to the master data
- Insufficient data quality required frequent corrections
- Central management of material and customer master records
- Direct integration in the SAP ERP system
- Rule-based creation ensures consistent data quality
- Safeguarding of master data processes and organization
- Fewer manual entries required
- Acceleration of master data maintenance
- it.mds – master data simplified
Lead from start to finish through successful Master Data Management with it.mds – master data simplified
About the Project
The main reasons for choosing the NTT DATA Business Solutions AddOn it.mds – master data simplified – stemmed from the company‘s rapid growth with numerous international branches and the special requirements of the retail industry. Integration of the AddOn it.mds at Canyon was also successfully completed while introducing SAP ERP on the basis of the NTT DATA Business Solutions industry solution it.trade.
With the integrated software component EWM, essential requirements for an extended warehouse management are fulfilled. Consistent warehouse processes allow insight into the order status across the entire supply chain at any time.
Master Data Management lays a first foundation stone on the way to a data-driven decision-making culture at FATH and clears the way for future innovations.
Thanks to the managed cloud services of NTT DATA Business Solutions, Patrizia now benefits from a secure system environment, high-performance business processes and additional relief for IT.