V případě dotazů nás neváhejte kontaktovat.
Hebert Ferreira, Industrial Services Contracting Officer, Braskem
Employees: + 8.000
Braskem is the largest producer of thermoplastic resins in the Americas and the largest producer of polypropylene in the United States. Composes one of the most complete portfolios of the petrochemical industry and stands out for its business model, production scale and operational efficiency.
Výzvy a přínosy
- The challenges began with manual spreadsheets from suppliers, which increased the indirect cost of the service. Due to lack of process standardization and visibility, the data was vulnerable and required analysis that delayed other activities. Braskem needed a partner of its own to eliminate these costs and streamline its processes.
- Productivity gain with eliminated procedural redundancy;
- Management improvement through a tool that manages KPIs, track of performed services, measures approvals, among other indicators;
- Standardization of the process for measuring services and bottlenecks;
- Manpower optimization, with reduced document volume;
- Assertiveness in the payment process;
- Accurate classification and predictability of costs involved;
- Process safety and traceability;
- Integration of fully auditable information and processes;
- Possibility to measure productivity from SAP notes;
- Unique user experience that allows greater foundation in management decisions.
- SAP Fiori;
- Knowing all the manufacturing challenges, NTT DATA Business Solutions has developed a systemic solution that ranges from the electronic inspection of contracted service measurements to the issuance of payment documents. The solution is used via web application developed in SAP Fiori, which has responsive UX technology and promotes compliance.
Braskem implements SAP Fiori and transforms processes in simplified, efficient and safe results
A specialist in responsive UX technology, NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil has developed a solution to address Braskem’s governance steps and boosted operational efficiency.
The industrial maintenance area has a natural complexity that interfereswith the process of service measuremente to the payment process, and consequently, on the operational efficiency of the company. Since technological support stands out as a determining factor in competitiveness investments, Braskem needed to automate its manual service entry process (Measurement Bulletin) in order to be aligned with the company’s strategic pillars: operational, excellence, productivity and compliance.
NTT DATA Businesse Solutions implemented SAP Fiori at Braskem, recreated the company’s way of optimizing its service metering and payment processes with integrated solutions, and the project won first place at the ASUG Impact Awards 2017.