Why we've chosen NTT DATA Business Solutions:
- Aligned by the same spirit and a long-term, stable partnership
- High consulting competence
- On-site availability of consultants
- In-depth SAP and industry knowledge
- Deep understanding of Malani’s complex processes
Siddharth Malani, Managing Director, Shree Malani Group
Shree Malani Foams Pvt. Ltd., established in 2008, is one of the leading producers of technical and industrial foams in India, mainly due to its product quality and range. However, its furniture and mattress grade foams are widely distributed through an extensive retail channel with a large network of warehouses and regional offices across the country.
Challenges and Benefits
- An over two-hundredfold rise in volume of data since plant foundation
- High complexity of business processes
- Manual handling of serial numbers, promotions, system tracking, and pricing
- Lack of tight control mechanisms
- No centralized view of prices, stocks, and planning
- System-driven organization, instead of manual processes
- All sales, financial, and manufacturing data on a single SAP platform
- Efficient management of all channel partners
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management including Variant Configuration
Product deliveries now running simply – with SAP S/4HANA to even higher customer satisfaction
About the Project
Business processes posed several challenges for the foam producer, e.g. lack of transparency and tracking capabilities, time-consuming and costly manual processes as well as inefficient, manually handled financial processes.
Achieving Ambitious Goals with a Reliable Partner
To operate more efficiently, Shree Malani has developed concrete objectives: finished product planning from forecast to sale, automated raw material planning according to demand, management of non-standard requirements for mattresses, faster customer delivery and optimized financial monitoring.
In need of a trustful partner, they engaged their longterm partner NTT DATA Business Solutions India, providing in-depth technological expertise, and customer-driven engagement models. NTT DATA Business Solutions recommended best-of-breed, customer-centric SAP S/4HANA, cloud products, and application management to meet Shree Malani’s identified goals.
From Stand-Alone to an Enterprise-Wide Application System
SAP S/4HANA allows Shree Malani to plan and control its multiple production units and distribution centers seamlessly. Now, in no time, the customer can maintain and process large data volumes. Moreover, the solution, being implemented under variant configuration, met non-standard product requirements for varying manufacturing styles – from discrete quantities, to rate production, to multi-dimensional products.