Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
- NTT DATA Business Solutions expertise in successful SAP S/4HANA implementations.
- The relationship of partnership and trust that the consultancy establishes with its customers.
- The commitment to offer the best professionals for each project and the guarantee of meeting deadlines.
Alexander Borges Chief Technology Officer, Petlove&Co
Employees: +1000 (2021)
Revenue: R$780 million (2021)
Petlove&Co is a company formed by the combination of the Petlove, DogHero, Vet Smart, Vetus and Porto.Pet brands. Itis currently o the biggest players in Brazil in the Pet market, offering several products and services both in the virtual environment and in the physical world for pet
Challenges and Benefits
- Client had difficulties due to the lack of a robust ERP to support its accelerated growth.
- Lack of tools to ensure control of its operations, which hindered substantial expansion of its business, and a future IPO in the coming years.
- Addition of a robust and intelligent solution for operational and backoffice processes..
- Process optimization to run on a new cloud-based infrastructure.
- Full control of the operation, tax compliance and realtime data and insights for decision making.
- SAP S/4HANA Retail for Merchandise Management – Private Cloud Edition (SD, MM, FI, CO, CM, CPI, C.ALM)
- GUEPARDO Tax Software (Features, Federal, State and Municipal Ancillary Obligations)
- ECG (e-Fdocs NF-e Inbound, NFs-e Inbound, CT-e Inbound)
Download the file and discover how the implemented solutions provided Petlove with the optimization and better management of its supply chain.
Petlove relies on Rise With SAP to support growth
The company was missing a robust ERP to support its accelerated growth and ensure control of its operations. Due to the absence of controls, the company was already beginning to experience difficulties in substantially expanding its business, making it impossible for the company to carry out an initial public offering (IPO), the company’s plan for the coming years. To take its first and important step towards becoming a smart company, Petlove chose NTT DATA Business Solutions.
The choice for the RISE with SAP offer was due to the fact that it presented a set of products and services designed to accelerate Petlove’s transformation into an intelligent company, with the adoption of SAP S/4HANA Cloud, offering the technological foundation of the SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP) and optimizing its processes to run on a new cloud-based infrastructure. The choice for SAP S/4HANA Retail for Merchandise Management, on the other hand, was due to the alignment between the benefits that the software can provide to Petlove and the company’s needs to have greater control over the operation, with the advantage of this version of ERP being geared towards the retail sector. The GUEPARDO Tax Software and the ECG were also implemented to guarantee efficiency and assertiveness in the delivery of tax obligations and to ensure the company’s tax compliance.
The Falcon Project, as it was named, presented several challenges, since in addition to the mission of implementing SAP S/4HANA, there was also the objective of implementing processes that did not exist in a company that does not stop growing, changing and evolving. Although it presented many strategic challenges and technical complexities, the project went live with a flawless transition plan and operational release within the planned window.
Petlove is a company that believes in the use of technology to transform the lives of Pets and sees SAP as a strong pillar of intelligence in its processes to fulfill its mission. The implemented solutions provided Petlove with optimization and better management of its supply chain, reducing failures in critical operations, improving its financial planning, connecting existing systems with the entire portfolio of applications, and eliminating redundant legacy processes, providing real-time access to data and insights for decision making. Petlove already has further plans with NTT DATA Business Solutions and must continue on this innovation journey together!