Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
- NTT DATA Business Solutions’ posture, using market best practices, which provide business safety and sustainability to its customers, as well as the trust achieved by the company thanks to its performance in other projects, were decisive for Leão Alimentos e Bebidas on selecting NTT DATA.
Daniele Marques Ribeiro, Treasury, Leão Alimentos e Bebidas
Employees: + 2.600
Formed in 2007 from a joint venture between Coca-Cola Brazil and its regional manufacturers, Leão Alimentos e Bebidas, formerly known as SABB – Sistema de Alimentos e Bebidas do Brasil, is currently responsible for the entire national line of non-carbonated beverages, teas and energy drinks from Coca-Cola.
Challenges and Benefits
- NTT DATA Business Solutions handled the negotiation steps and long proposals, as the implementation would be a major process change for the customer. The main challenge was to adapt the manual process that was used previously to a new process, fully automated. NTT DATA Business Solutions performed the work along with a dedicated team provided by Citi, and the commitment of both teams was the project’s main strength. “NTT DATA Business Solutions’ team came in and the process was really well coordinated.
- Faster process;
- Eliminating risk from manual processes;
- Anticipating payment schedules;
- Early analysis of invoices.
- For the person in charge of the treasury department at Leão Alimentos e Bebidas, Daniele Ribeiro, some benefits of the project already can be seen. “We are still receiving partial information due to the long payment period of key account customers, however, we already see the payment schedules and with this we can analyze all the invoices that are not within the scheduling, in order to understand the lack of payment by the customer”, she explains
Leão implements Arms Solution from “Citi” with NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil
Leão Alimentos e Bebidas decided to implement a Citi solution with SAP ECC (Enterprise Central Component), and chose NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil for the project.
Facing the rapid growth of the joint venture, incorporating companies such as Sucos Del Valle in Brazil, Sucos Mais, Leão Júnior, among others, recently they recognized the need for implementing a system to exchange banking data with Citi. NT DATA Business Solutions successfully completed at Leão Alimentos e Bebidas implementing the 1st ARMS project in Brazil, which consisted in integrating a solution for exclusive banking communication between Citi and SAP.
Citi had already inserted its solution in other non-SAP platforms, thus, the implementation project with NTT DATA Business Solutions was unprecedented. NTT DATA Business Solutions’ posture, using market best practices, which provide business safety and sustainability to its customers, as well as the trust achieved by the company thanks to its performance in other projects, were decisive for Leão Alimentos e Bebidas on selecting NTT DATA Business Solutions.