Sie haben Fragen? Kontaktieren Sie uns gerne.
Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
The Danish group Nilfisk is busy digitalizing both products and processes. The company, who launched its first iconic Nilfisk model for Danish consumers in 1906, is today among the world’s leading manufacturers of vacuum cleaners and cleaning equipment.
Herausforderungen und Vorteile
- Desire to automate the entry of sales orders into the business system. Order entry is the process that requires most key entries: Who is the customer, what did the customer buy, and where should the products be delivered?
- Desire to reduce manual processes and increase quality in order handling
- it.capture from NTT DATA Business Solutions: A software robot that digitalizes and automates the order process. The customer sends the order in PDF format and a process robot ensures correct order entry
- it.capture is built on (1) rules – ensuring standardized processes, and (2) artificial intelligence – enabling the robot to gain knowledge and validate the documents
- it.capture supports the customer’s own order layout
- Possibility of 100 % automated scanning, recognition and registration of sales orders in the ERP system without human interaction. The solution can be adapted to any company’s need to control and monitor the documents
- Efficient and standardized handling of sales orders
- Higher quality through minimization of manual entry errors in the process. The robot validates all information about the customer, prices and products against the system and external sources
- Release of resources connected to order management, which is now used for customer service optimization instead
It was through Nilfisk’s close collaborations with NTT DATA Business Solutions that the company got acquainted with it.capture – a software robot developed to handle all types of business documents.
Nilfisk has entered the increasingly lucrative rental market. To leverage the full potential of their rental business, they have implemented it.hire&rental from NTT DATA Business Solutions.
Wrist Ship Supply has 950 employees in 14 countries and a turnover of more than 2.9 billion DKK. The reliability and credibility that the customers demand are the same that the Group wants when it comes to its financial reporting, which is why the Group has successfully implemented SAP BPC.
The Application Management Services (AMS) agreement with NTT DATA Business Solutions gives Nilfisk-Advance access to global resources for development work in the Group’s SAP environment.