Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
- Particularly skilled in the project context and industry
- Effortlessly and professionally tackling of the project
- Excellent cooperation based on deep confidence
- Results-driven approach from the very first day
Juliette Van Vaalen, Manager, Finance & Control, Mechan Groep
Mechan Groep is headquartered in Achterveld in the Netherlands and has a subsidiary in Gembloux, Belgium. Mechan Groep is a supplier of world-leading brands in the tractor and agricultural equipment sector and has currently 200 employees.
Challenges and Benefits
- Manual handling of more than 15,000 incoming invoices per year
- Too cost-intensive invoice creation
- Too costly error detection and correction
- Registration and categorization of many different invoice values according to account numbers and cost centers
- Manual final validation of all information
- No manual labor or repetitive work
- Elimination of manual errors
- Experts maintain the system
- A simple price per document
- No hosting costs, no license fees, no updating costs
- The more documents processed, the better output generated
- Time saving of 60%
Learn, how Mechan Groep reduces time and errors with intelligent invoice creation - thanks to it.capture.
Automatic handling of expense invoices is one of the enterprise advantages of the shared service center in the accounts payable operation of the giant retailer JYSK. The solution behind “e-invoicing” is called it.approval. The SAP partner is NTT DATA Business Solutions.
The retail giant expects further growth within e-commerce in the future, as more online search- and buying options find their way into the shops via smartphones and tablets. That is why it was widely agreed that the employees in the call centre needed the very best interface to the SAP...
The 77 people with budget responsibility are working in a system that is as user-friendly as Excel; “behind the scenes” the data is linked intelligently and automatically. This means that SEAS-NVE can budget much more on the activities that drive them.