Sie haben Fragen? Kontaktieren Sie uns gerne.
Employees: About 900 (2020)
Turnover: MEUR 200 (2019)
Due to the development of the digital roadmap by NTT DATA Business Solutions, DENIOS could create new service offerings for its customers and thus stays ahead of the competition.
Herausforderungen und Vorteile
- A lot of know-how only available in an analog form
- Rapid market change requires new business models
- Digitization of all existing information that was previously only available in paper form
- Clear differentiation from the competition
- Expanded business models for higher customer added value
- New services give the customer faster access to sensor data and documents
- Increased safety when storing hazardous substances through digital services
- Workshop to elaborate and define a digital roadmap for the development of digital services
- Development of new cloud applications
Due to the development of a digital roadmap by NTT DATA Business Solutions, DENIOS could strengthen once more its leading position at the market.
Learn more about how DENIOS AG - in partnership with NTT DATA Business Solutions - has optimized its central data management of product-relevant information in SAP and now is benefiting from a higher quality of specially designed spatial systems and processes.
Application Management Services not only relieve the workload of Elektror employees, but also make use of economies of scale.
Secure system operation in the NTT DATA Business Solutions data center and fast response times to SAP requests are just some of the many benefits. In addition to the usual core business, the further development of SAP applications outside of day-to-day business is also sought.