Why NTT DATA Business Solutions
- Demonstrated a solid understanding of Aspen business requirements
- Strength of our consultants, bringing both business and SAP knowledge
- SAP Business ByDesign expertise
- Strong track record with SAP Cloud ERP Solutions
itelligence* demonstrated a solid understanding of our business requirements and recommended a compelling SAP Cloud ERP solution. With SAP Business ByDesign, we have a comprehensive solution with strong financial management and enhanced reporting."
Jonathan Phillips, Group Business Systems Manager, Aspen Pumps
Number of Employees: 51-200 employees
Turnover: £30 million
Founded by 3 engineers in 1992, the Group has evolved into a modern global business with branded categories including, condensate removal pumps, tools, installation accessories, rooftop support systems and specialist chemicals. Aspen Pumps Group is unique in its global reach, trading in over 100 countries worldwide. However, Aspen is not purely an export business; it is a multi-national organisation with sales teams across the world and offices in 4 continents. Awarded the Queen’s Award for Innovation Intimate knowledge of the air-conditioning industry.
* Since April 1, 2021 itelligence* is operating as NTT DATA Business Solutions
Herausforderungen und Vorteile
- Outdated software making it difficult to manage globally expanding business
- Over-reliance on excel spreadsheets
- Resource and time contraints caused by heavy administration workload and teams working in silos
- End-to-end business processes, sophisticated workflows and logistics
- Single source of truth to support management decision making
- No additional IT system maintenance or infrastructure costs, offering scalability for future growth
- Full visibility of sales, production & procurement demand resulting in better inventory control and planning
- SAP Business ByDesign
As a growing company, with an international customer base, Aspen found that their business processes and incumbent legacy IT applications failed to provide them with the level of visibility required to understand their supply chain as well as being unable to match stock with increased customer demand.
Growth and Expansion with SAP Cloud ERP
Improving visibility across the business
SAP Cloud ERP solution, SAP Business ByDesign, is helping Aspen deliver greater insight into their business. They are now gaining complete visibility of their sales, manufacturing and inventory. They now know what’s in stock, where, and combined with incoming and predicted orders they can make cost-efficient manufacturing decisions that ensure they always have the right products in the right place. By integrating key business processes through a single digital solution they are now eliminating paperwork and dramatically reducing the risk of human error. With a simple cloud-based roll out (SAP Cloud ERP) that enables rapid expansion across business units, and overseas sites, the project went live in 180 calendar days from launch meeting. Aspen Pumps now have a single source of truth for the business.
Phillips concluded,” In short, with SAP Business ByDesign, Aspen Pumps can pursue our growth strategies, whilst providing customers with the excellent service they have come to expect from us.”
Malvern Panalytical understood that its provisional B2B Commerce experience did not deliver added value and was unrepresentative of the standards that Malvern strives to maintain. Itelligence implemented it.mx customer portal to transform customer experiences and increase orders.
The HR Team at Quorn introduced SAP SuccessFactors in order to automate processes and generate efficiencies.
Aspen Pumps decided to work with NTT DATA Business Solutions to implement SAP Analytics Cloud to gain greater visibility, integrate dashboards to SAP BPC, self service visualisations to provide deeper insights into sales and budget date with a modern UX