Estamos sempre dispostos a ajudar, entre em contato conosco.
Why NTT Data Business Solutions?
- NTT DATA Business Solutions tax software is native to the SAP system and meets the calculation of taxes at Federal, State and Municipal levels with reliability and speed.
Ronaldo Bosco Soares
COPEL operates with state-of-the-art technology in the areas of power generation, transmission and distribution, as well as telecommunications. It operates a comprehensive and effective electrical system that serves virtually 100% of households in urban areas and more than 90% in rural areas of Paraná.
Challenges and Benefits
- Supply requirements and circumstances relating to the obligations of more than 400 municipalities
- Adjust the solution amid changes made to ECF manuals and validator program versions
- Integrate the GUEPARDO Tax Software with non-SAP billing systems.
- Improvement in the time of verification and closing;
- Compliance management and fiscal governance;
- Traceability and history of tax information;
- Agility in meeting the obligations;
- Dedication of longer time in analyzes and validations;
- Processing and compiling tax obligations within SAP ECC;
- Saving hardware, software and IT staff by scrapping the old tax solution
- GUEPARDO Tax Software
- GUEPARDO’s ECF Module
COPEL implements GUEPARDO and ECF
Needing a tax solution that meets the requirements of fiscal governance, compliance and speed in processing a large volume of data and obligations, COPEL, through the Bidding Notice, acquired NTT DATA Business Solutions’ GUEPARDO Tax Software.
The solution meets direct and indirect taxes at Federal, State and Municipal levels, generating added value in the result and promoting sustainable growth based on safe optimized processes. ECF was one of the big news of the tax area in 2015 and, with the GUEPARDO, COPEL kept up to date with the requirements of the Brazilian tax authorities. More agility to meet its internal and external deadlines, using an integrated, safe and friendly solution.
The implementation project of the GUEPARDO Tax Software in COPEL is considered a success case because it was completed 15 days before the date of the Bidding Notice, and the Go Live of project ECF almost two months before the deadline set by the IRS. The solutions implemented by NTT DATA Business Solutions (FH) provided COPEL with the much desired fiscal governance.