Have questions? Please contact us.
Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
- With only limited AI insight at Vejle Municipality, NTT DATA provided the expert skills and experience needed for this type of project
- The project was a perfect match for the collaborative spirit upon which Vejle Erhverv is based with NTT DATA providing the digital human DNA and the municipality adding just the right nuances and personality
Jens Jørn Josefsen Project Manager, VisitVejle, Vejle Municipality
Challenges and Benefits
- Vejle Municipality is always looking for ways to improve the tourist experience of visiting Vejle
- The municipality wanted to do something extra for their large-scale Tour de France 2022 event when stage 3 of the prestigious race starts out in Vejle
- As a part of the municipality’s overall digitalization strategy, Vejle Erhverv wished to showcase the potential and application of AI and digital solutions to local businesses as well as international guests
- it.human platform requires a shorter training period than a human guide
- Victoria’s personality and ability to detect and mirror moods ensures a personal experience for visitors and tourists
- it.human platform supports the continuous improvement of the accessibility of the service and information Vejle Municipality provides for visitors
- The digital human allows improved flexibility and lower costs when it comes to adjusting to the varying need for guides depending on events and tourist seasons
- it.human platform
Vejle Municipality municipality wanted to do something extra for their large-scale Tour de France 2022 event when stage 3 of the prestigious race starts out in Vejle, so they onboarded a digital human, Victoria. Along with the rest of the tourist office team, she will be answering questions from visitors in the period leading up to the event. After the Tour de France, Victoria will trade in her jersey for a VisitVejle shirt to assume a permanent position as a guide at the tourist office.