Have questions? Please contact us.
Avarn Security is a leading security group with operations in Norway, Sweden and Denmark. As a supplier of package solutions, their products range from security and guard services, technical security solutions, industrial and safety preparedness to cash and asset management. A few years ago, Avarn Security was faced with end of support on their existing HR system, and they started looking for a new HR solution. Their focus was on finding a centralized HR system that could provide them with a competitive advantage within different HR areas, such as recruiting and learning.
Avarn Security also wanted the new HR system to be a part of the IT strategy to ensure a positive impact on compliance, effectiveness and quality. After researching available products on the market, Avarn Security concluded that SAP SuccessFactors was the best fit.
Challenges and Benefits
- End of support on existing HR system created a need for a new solution
- There is a lot of restrictive laws and regulations in the security industry, and Avarn Security needed a solution that meets the GDPR requirements
- Demand for a centralized HR-system across countries
- Employees can easily access their data
- A real-time overview of knowledge across the organization
- All relevant trainings have been converted to e-learning
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management