Have questions? Please contact us.
Why NTT Data Business Solutions?
- Known by its renowned tax projects;
- Software 100% adequate to the Brazilian reality;
- Solid partnership that enhances customer profitability;
- Multidisciplinary experts to map scenarios and visualize opportunities.
Marcelo da Silva
Challenges and Benefits
- Upgrade the SAP environment;
- A tax solution to complement SAP ECC;
- An efficient support service;
- Reduction of Z programs;
- Stay up to date with laws and SPED.
- Reconciliation of tax and accounting information;
- Project carried out in half of originally scheduled time;
- Fast service;
- Reduction of Z programs and convenience in updating environments;
- Security in purchased product and services
Rumo Logística partnership with NTT DATA Business Solutions began with the SAP system upgrade and, at the same time, implementing the GUEPARDO tax software. Not only was ECC upgraded, but Rumo Logística was also able to ensure the reconciliation of tax and accounting information, tax calculation and generating all other tax obligations.
The company’s tax control was performed by Z programs, and with the new tax laws as well as migrating the SAP system to its curren version, the reconfiguration of these programs would result in time-consuming manual labor. With the success of the SAP system upgrade and satisfaction with the good service provided by GUEPARDO’s team, both with the implementation process and support, Rumo Logística extended the partnership with NTT DATA Business Solutions by hiring the Application Managed Services, with a highly trained and multidisciplinary team that quickly met needs and expectations of the company.
The world’s leading building materials and solutions company, LafargeHolcim products serve projects ranging from smaller infrastructure dwellings to architecturally challenging buildings.
Aware of the latest technology, Demarest Advogados implements SAP S/4HANA and revolutionizes tax management with the GUEPARDO Tax Software
Berry Plastics is a leading company in the manufacturing and sale of nonwoven fabrics in Brazil, with significant presence in the Americas and operating globally.