Have questions? Please contact us.
Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
After market analysis, the system adopted to manage the company’s tax system was GUEPARDO, NTT DATA Business Solutions’ software.
Ricardo Lopes, IT Manager, Berry Plastics.
Employees: + 4.000
Berry Plastics is a leading company in the manufacturing and sale of nonwoven fabrics in Brazil, with significant presence in the Americas and operating globally.
Challenges and Benefits
- Simplify as much as possible the system landscape and minimize the number of interfaces;
- Complement standard SAP with the best adherence regarding tax obligations;
- Keep the systems in accordance with constantly changing legislation.
- Savings in hardware, software and higher ROI;
- Reduced effort to generate tax obligations;
- Greater control and visibility over calculations;
- Proactive monitoring of deliveries of obligations;
- Easy access and validation of calculation memories;
- Validation of processes according to pre-configured rules;
- Greater traceability of tax operations;
- Increased tax security with the effective registration of calculation memories.
- With a highly trained and multidisciplinary team from NTT DATA Business Solutions (FH) and PGI, it was possible to Implement of GUEPARDO, software developed following SAP’s Best Build Applications Guide, to meet federal, astate and unicipal obligations.
GUEPARDO is the Tax Software used by Berry Plastics
To simplify the process of calculating tax obligations demanded PGI to seek a tax solution integrated to SAP ERP, easy to monitor and constantly evolving. The tax governance package chosen was GUEPARDO.
Over the last few years, the company achieved considerable success in expanding and consolidating its leading position in its markets. To keep up with this growth, Berry Plastics needed a full tax governance package.
The idea was to find a product to streamline the tax conculation process. After market analysis, the system adopted to manage the company’s tax system was GUEPARDO, NTT DATA Business Solutions’ software.
Founded in 1997, América Latina Logística operates the most extensive railroad network in South America. With an operation in Brazil, Rumo Logística performs socio-environmental development actions in areas and communities especially located around its units.
When Cia. Hering decided on a new e-commerce solution, it sought a qualified partner to implement the SAP Commerce Cloud.
When Petlove lacked a robust ERP to support its accelerated growth and ensure control of its operations, it relied on the expertise of NTT DATA.