Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
▪ A global SAP Platinum Partner with nearly 30 years’ experience
▪ Strong partnership with Nilfisk since 2006
▪ A trustworthy and experienced partner providing expertise from A-Z
▪ Multinational approach with local presence
With the it.hire&rental solution, we can streamline and automate our rental management, which helps us to meet the latest customer demands and grow our business.
Marcus Faber Kappendrup Business System Consultant, Nilfisk
Nilfisk, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of professional cleaning equipment, has entered the increasingly lucrative rental market. To leverage the full potential of their rental business, Nilfisk has implemented it.hire&rental from NTT DATA Business Solutions.
Challenges and Benefits
- Meeting the increasing demands for equipment rental
- Reducing the amount of cost-intensive manual work, e.g. invoicing, when managing rental agreements
- Enabling transparency in equipment status throughout the entire rental life cycle
- Automating the tracking and billing of rental processes
- The it.hire&rental solution is an SAP module that enables Nilfisk to grow their rental business and profitability by automating processes and ensuring effective rental management
- Streamlined rental management across different markets
- Growth of rental business to meet increasing customer demands
- Easy-to-understand overview of capacity utilization, price index and availability
- Better customer experience with zero errors
- Improved decision-making thanks to data transparency
How can you maximize the use of your equipment fleet? And optimize your service offerings? To answer the questions and achieve effective and profitable rental management, a digital solution is key. To leverage the full potential of their rental business, Nilfisk has implemented it.hire&rental from NTT DATA Business Solutions.
The project followed a clear SAP turntable and the consultants from NTT DATA Business Solutions had the experience and the competencies to run the process successfully. At the same time, JP/Politikens Hus noted that no add-ons had been made to the system.
Automatic handling of expense invoices is one of the enterprise advantages of the shared service center in the accounts payable operation of the giant retailer JYSK. The solution behind “e-invoicing” is called MAKIRA. The SAP partner is NTT DATA Business Solutions.
The BPC training project at DuPont in Copenhagen was executed as a 30 day BPC trial, where the EPM team members at the former Danish-owned company Danisco received training in the BPC software.