Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
- Many years of trusting cooperation
- Impressive IT expertise with tailor-made, customer-oriented solutions
- Scalable solution, compatible with SAP S/HANA, and short implementation period
Employees: About 1,200 (2018)
Turnover: About MEUR 317 (2018)
Jowat SE, founded in 1919, is one of the world’s leading adhesive manufacturers and produces over 90,000 tons of high-performance adhesive per year. The company sells its products to customers via 23 subsidiaries and a highly integrated global dealer network.
With a highly customer-oriented approach, Jowat services a wide range of industries, including construction, textile, automotive, packaging, food, and consumer goods.
Challenges and Benefits
- No clear definition of rules and processes for master data
- Scarce resources for maintenance, management, and mass change of master data
- New requirements and data models in the existing SAP S/4HANA Business Suite
- Increased data quality and precision as well as grown trust into master data
- Transparent reporting
- Improved governance and compliance through monitoring of data in the SAP system
- More time and resources for strategic and value-adding tasks
- Enhanced process protocol
- NTT DATA Business Solutions AddOn for master data management it.mds S/4 Edition – master data simplified
Jowat SE, our first German customer that decided for it.mds S/4 Edition, now profits from less workload, optimized daily workflows and an accurate Master Data Management.
Everybody needs master data - but nobody wants to handle them - until now! Learn more about our proven solution it.mds which gives you a simple and secure overview of all master data across your business.
Lives Up to Its Promise – it.mds S/4 EditionADD for Accurate Master Data Management
Jowat came across NTT DATA Business Solutions when looking for a fully integrated and standardized solution to improve its master data management: In this context our it.mds S/4 EditionADD provides patented software technologies for rule-based data management and simplifies numerous internal workflows. In addition, non-value-added activities relating to data management and governance are reduced by up to 95%.
Preconfigured Logics for Strong Data Governance
Master data fields are automatically filled with extensive rules and preconfigured logics. Consequently, manual errors are significantly reduced, master data is harmonized across locations and fully available in the system.
it.mds S/4 EditionADD Combined with Future Solution SAP S/4HANA
With the company’s switch to the new SAP S/4HANA Business Suite, the S/4 Edition of it.mdsADD was also transferred to the new system. Through intelligent control of master data, Jowat can now keep on expanding its digital strategy and is therefore ideally equipped for future growth.
The leading master data system Employee Central promises centralized HR processes for the entire workforce. The module enables smart automation of HR processes with the help of intelligent workflows and intuitive access to important tasks via so-called self-services on all devices.
For more than 40 years, pfm medical and its 500 employees have been the embodiment of quality “Made in Germany” in the field of medical technology. The company offers more than 3,100 products and operates in more than 100 markets worldwide from its 12 locations in 10 countries.
With the SAP S/4HANA Conversion (Brownfield Approach) WM SE has set the course for their digital future. The company now benefits from greater transparency, time and cost savings.