Have questions? Please contact us.
Employees: About 900 (2020)
Turnover: MEUR 200 (2019)
Due to the development of the digital roadmap by NTT DATA Business Solutions, DENIOS could create new service offerings for its customers and thus stays ahead of the competition.
Challenges and Benefits
- A lot of know-how only available in an analog form
- Rapid market change requires new business models
- Digitization of all existing information that was previously only available in paper form
- Clear differentiation from the competition
- Expanded business models for higher customer added value
- New services give the customer faster access to sensor data and documents
- Increased safety when storing hazardous substances through digital services
- Workshop to elaborate and define a digital roadmap for the development of digital services
- Development of new cloud applications
Due to the development of a digital roadmap by NTT DATA Business Solutions, DENIOS could strengthen once more its leading position at the market.
Due to economical and legal framework conditions, the requirement arose to merge KWS MAIS GmbH and KWS SAAT SE commercially. NTT DATA Business Solutions implemented their it.transform to cope with this complex project.
With the introduction of SAP Sales Cloud and SAP Cloud Platform Integration, Synthomer's sales people now have an ideal tool for day-to-day business, as customer data is available online and offline.
In close cooperation between NTT DATA Business Solutions consultants and the Krone Group, a solution was implemented that combines individual forecasting models for planning spare part demand with processes for determining safety stock levels and for optimizing lot sizes.