Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
- NTT DATA was responsible for implementing GUEPARDO Tax , and the partnership continued when BO Paper contracted AMS SAP and technical support.
NTT DATA as a current business partner is a key supplier for upcoming projects and new implementations at BO Paper.
Jeandré Guimarães, IT Manager, BO Paper
With more than 35 years of experience in the production of printing and writing paper for the publishing market, the BO Paper Group is the largest producer of Paper with High Performance Thermomechanical Fibers in Latin America.
“What led us to choose NTT DATA was the experience, local presence, great knowledge and great prestige of GUEPARDO’s integrated solution”, reports Luis Gomes.
Challenges and Benefits
- BO Paper’s main challenge was to find a solution to support and provide greater efficiency and control to business processes.
- Reduction of SAP application management cost;
- Higher satisfaction levels in service to business areas;
- Better control over expenses with SAP application support;
- Higher service levels and operational efficiency;
- More flexibility and agility to meet business needs.
- GUEPARDO Tax
- AMS SAP
BO Paper implements GUEPARDO Tax and AMS SAP with NTT DATA
The only newsprint producer in Brazil selected the GUEPARDO Tax for tax management in its Brazilian unit. Subsequently, it proceeded with the contracting of the AMS SAP package and technical support. In order to optimize tax management in its Brazilian unit, separating the assessment of Brazilian and Norwegian tax obligations.
“Our partnership with NTT DATA began as we were near the end of the service life of some commercial and logistics systems that had been developed internally. NTT DATA helped in the implementation, and today it also helps us in providing the Help Desk for SAP”, says Luis Gomes, BO Paper’s CFO.
With over 27,000 employees and operations in 120 countries, the JTI Group has been growing since 1999, when it joined the US company, R.J. Reynolds. Eight years later, with the Gallaher merger, the tobacco company doubled in size.
Ourofino Agronegócio is one of the largest companies in the Brazilian market of veterinary products and is considered one of the most modern factories in this segment in Latin America. It is respected in the market for the quality of its products, for its innovative attributes and the way it...
Castrolanda, one of the largest agribusiness companies in Paraná, is a Cooperative headquartered in Castro, founded in 1951. The Cooperative has business units divided into Operations (agricultural, meat, milk, potato, energy, and administration) and Industrial ( meat, milk, and potatoes).