Why we've chosen NTT DATA Business Solutions:
- Certified Hybris partner with a focus on medium-sized companies
- Experienced, global network of experts
- Impressive presales
- Professional project methodology
With the help of the structured customer data from the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer and SAP ERP, we can keep an eye on all customer activities. We can also guarantee holistic supervision of the highly complex projects worldwide due to the mobile solution. Thanks to competent consultancy and professional project methodology, we launched the system with no difficulty.
Christoph Brauß, Head of SAP Business Processes, BEHRINGER GmbH
BEHRINGER GmbH is an owner-managed, medium-sized family company with a long tradition. Trustworthy technology and a willingness to
continuously further develop oneself and one‘s processes are the company‘s defi ning features. The BEHRINGER Group is today one of the world‘s
leading suppliers of powerful band and circular saw technology.
Challenges and Benefits
- Demand for system support for the group-wide sales processes
- Establishment of a shared database for different business divisions
- Systematically addressing the customers through marketing and sales
- CRM Cloud solution seamlessly integrated into SAP ERP
- Structured recording of customer demands, and hence systematically addressing the customer
- 360˚ view of the customer
- Establishment of the basis for a globally controlled sales process in the entire BEHRINGER Group
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- Process analyses and scoping workshops
- Implementation of a pre-configured HCI interface between SAP ERP and SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- Integration of Microsoft Outlook
About the Project
Digital communication channels create many new contact points with customers. At every point, data is generated, and it must be viewed, collected and regularly updated. In order to collect its customers at every contact point in the future and offer them customized support, BEHRINGER GmbH opted for the modern CRM solution, SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer. The international launch started in 2016 for Germany and the USA. The other national companies will follow.
KWS SAAT, one of the world's leading seed producers, has been cultivating agricultural crops for the temperate climate zone for more than 160 years. With high-quality seeds for maize, sugar beets, grains, oilseed rape, sunflowers, soybeans, and catch crops, KWS meets all customer requirements.
Implementation of SAP SuccessFactors in 28 countries with more that 10,000 employees in order to introduce group-wide international HR processes. Read more.
With the introduction of SAP Sales Cloud and SAP Cloud Platform Integration, Synthomer's sales people now have an ideal tool for day-to-day business, as customer data is available online and offline.