Why we've chosen NTT DATA Business Solutions:
- Recommendation from parent company Bilkent Holding after previous successful implementation projects
- Experienced consultant with strong customer references
SAP® BusinessObjects™ Planning and Consolidation helped us simplify, streamline, and automate the whole budgeting process. itelligence*’s expertise and discipline made this possible within six months; we really admire their commitment.
Ayça Coşar, Budget Manager, Tepe Home
With 38 stores across Turkey and over 40,000 unique products, Tepe Home stocks everything a person needs to make a house a home. From sofas and beds, to bathroom and kitchen fittings, to lighting and accessories, its broad range appeals to a wide variety of tastes and budgets.
Uitdagingen en voordelen
- Replace time-consuming and error-prone spreadsheets with an integrated planning and consolidation solution
- Generate more detailed budget analysis and profit and loss statements
- Predict product costs more accurately
- Automate financial consolidation processes
- Fast and accurate budget analysis
- Ability to view profitability of each store and product
- What-if scenarios to support decision making and budget planning
- Detailed cash flow can be viewed and adapted quickly and easily
- SAP® BusinessObjects™ Planning and Consolidation
About the Project
In the past, Tepe Home used Excel spreadsheets for its financial planning and consolidation tasks. However, the company recognized that there was
much room for improvement: “Manually entering and analyzing all financial figures took considerable time and was prone to errors,” explains Sertay
Sargin, CEO Advisor at Tepe Home. “We wanted a solution that would not only accelerate our consolidation, but also provide us with a more detailed
and forward-looking analysis of our finances.” Following a recommendation from its parent company Bilkent Holding, Tepe Home identified SAP
BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation and NTT DATA Business Solutions as the right combination to achieve this aim. Since other organizations within the group had
already successfully collaborated with NTT DATA Business Solutions on SAP implementation projects, Tepe Home knew it had found a partner it could rely on.
Many of Turkey’s best-known brands and major players are part of Bilkent Holding. Comprising a total of over 20 companies across nine industries, the group’s scope of activities is far-reaching.
Established in 1987 in Bursa, a capital of textiles, Savcan Textile Group has been active in the textiles and ready-to-wear clothing industry in Turkey and many areas of Europe for over 30 years.
Silverline, which has grown steadily by 20 percent over the last six years, reached the strength to export to 70 countries in seven years, and declared 2017 the year of innovation, deciding to continue its digital transformation journey with NTT DATA Business Solutions.