Have questions? Please contact us.
Why we've chosen NTT DATA Business Solutions:
- Qualified SAP partner with in-depth understanding of the industry
- High expertise in the cloud environment
- Experienced IT development team
- International availability and support of the solution
Dean Lindsey Senior IT Manager Europe, MANN+HUMMEL Life Sciences & Environment
Employees: about 22,013 (2019) MANN+HUMMEL group
Turnover: about BEUR 4,2 (2019) MANN+HUMMEL group
Products: filtration solutions, membranes and modules for water purification, wastewater treatment and process applications
Challenges and Benefits
- Lack of automation and integration of warehouse management with ERP systems
- Poor User Experience with paper driven picking
- Poor Data Quality and slow processing time
- Multiplied with many locations, warehouse management logistics is offering a great potential for optimization
- Simple recording of goods movements with it.cloudscan
- Improved control capabilities thanks to real-time data
- SAP user authorizations & Cloud based logging
- Flexible configuration & easy branding option
- Cloud readiness & fast adoption of innovations
- Multilanguage support & guided onboarding
- it.cloudscan – mobile scanning solution
- User friendly preconfigured mobile Android solution
- Based on SAP API whitelisted Services
- Standard integration into SAP processes
Read how our solution it.cloudscan can simplify warehouse processes by avoiding incorrect bookings in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Other Success Stories
As a pioneer in the aerospace industry, Mynaric decided to become a first mover in the SAP world and was one of the first customers to choose SAP S/4HANA Cloud Edition (PCE). The introduction was implemented within the framework of SAP Best Practices and could be set live after just...
Rösler can now carry out fast, high-quality and detailed analysis, and use ERP to manage centralized processes in a more agile and efficient way. It takes timeconsuming routine tasks off employees’ hands, leaving them to concentrate on innovation.
As requirements for qualitative Master Data Management increased at Jowat due to business growth, the company decided for NTT DATA Business Solutions’ it.mds AddOn and in doing this, Jowat became a pioneer as the first German customer using the master data solution.