We needed someone to help us upgrade to S/4HANA with a well-proven model and a reliable timeline to minimize the disruption to our business. NTT DATA’s Conversion Factory approach delivered exactly that.
Kurt Spangsbjerg Petersen Director, IT & Master Data, Louis Poulsen
Industry: Design & Architecture
Products: High-quality lighting design and manufacturing including lights and solutions for both indoor and outdoor applications
Employees: 458 (2020)
Challenges and Benefits
- Louis Poulsen was operating on a 10-year-old SAP ECC platform that did not support new technology or the ability to improve on change processes
- As SAP is used extensively across the organization, the migration had to disrupt everyday business as little as possible
- Due to seasonal production peaks, only a very limited window was available for the migration
- Conversion Factory migration to S/4HANA
- The Conversion Factory approach enabled the migration to be completed successfully in the allocated 24 weeks and within budget
- Migration was handled by an experienced, SAP-certified team of conversion specialists
- By migrating to SAP S/4HANA, Louis Poulsen now has the foundation in place for utilizing new technology to support their future optimization, development, and growth
When the Danish lighting manufacturer, Louis Poulsen, faced the dilemma of whether to continue enhancing their system operating on the 10-year-old SAP ECC platform or upgrade to a new S/4HANA platform, they decided on the latter.
Basilea Pharmaceutical successfully navigates SAP ERP to S/4HANA migration, overcoming challenges like tight deadlines & compliance, with NTT DATA Business Solution's efficient Conversion Factory, ensuring future-readiness & innovation access.
Embracing innovation, Wiegel undertook a strategic SAP S/4HANA conversion with NTT DATA Business Solutions, emphasizing a meticulous testing phase to ensure a seamless transition. This successful project, completed on time and within budget, positions Wiegel at the forefront of technological advancement in its industry.
Handling 6,000 orders per day effortlessly, thanks to SAP S/4HANA and our food software solutions; that’s what Smeding Groenten en Fruit achieved with the renewal of their IT landscape.
The company aims to deliver exceptional customer experiences via interconnected retail. To achieve this, toom employed the SAP® Integration Solution Advisory Methodology, ensuring seamless integration of SAP with third-party solutions in a revamped application architecture.
With SAP S/4HANA, Bette is well on its way to becoming an Intelligent Enterprise and benefits from the many advantages of the solution. These include the in-memory technology of the integrated database. It enables new analysis possibilities in real time with less required storage space and leads to a reduction...
Fertin Pharma’s former ERP platform did not support the company’s business strategy or growth. Together with NTT DATA Business Solutions, Fertin Pharma made an active and bold decision to go for a standard SAP S/4HANA solution as one of the first companies in Denmark.