Have questions? Please contact us.
Why NTT DATA Business Solutions
- Capability to seamlessly upgrade SAP system
- Long track record of helping companies implement and upgrade SAP
- Extensive experience of managing digital transformation programmes.
- Industry knowledge and high level capability of implementation team
John Lewis is a chain of upmarket department stores operating throughout the United Kingdom. The chain is owned by the John Lewis Partnership, which was created alongside the first store in the mid-1800s. John Lewis has grown to become the largest omnichannel retailer in the UK and a growing online business.
Uitdagingen en voordelen
- To implement a fully supported, SAP reporting platform in time for Christmas 2016 peak trading
- To provide a solid foundation for John Lewis’s Five Year BI programme
- To deliver the latest features and new BI tools
- Comply with strict management reporting deadlines from day one
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2
- GB&Smith 360 Suite
- Access the latest SAP BusinessObjects tools such as SAP Lumira, SAP Design Studio and SAP BI Launch pad
- Improve user experience for business intelligence and reporting
- Adapt licence model to allow scalability
‘The SAP BI 4.2 upgrade at John Lewis was a huge success. The programme to upgrade was facilitated by NTT DATA Business Solutions and their partners. It was delivered on time and on budget. The system is fully bedded in and the feedback from end users and senior management is positive. A fantastic achievement!’
– James Relph, BI Business Analyst, John Lewis
NTT DATA Business Solutions’ strategy for the rollout of new SAP Commerce Cloud websites across Smyth’s central European region ensured rapid completion and cost efficiency, with minimal interruption to services.
it.mx Customer Portal, an NTT DATA Business Solutions complementary SAP solution, was implemented to enhance the B2B customer experience in the fast-paced world of women fashion.
Smyths Toys introduced an IT transformation programme to align operational efficiency with SAP innovation