Have questions? Please contact us.
Employees: About 900 (2020)
Turnover: MEUR 200 (2019)
Due to the development of the digital roadmap by NTT DATA Business Solutions, DENIOS could create new service offerings for its customers and thus stays ahead of the competition.
Challenges and Benefits
- A lot of know-how only available in an analog form
- Rapid market change requires new business models
- Digitization of all existing information that was previously only available in paper form
- Clear differentiation from the competition
- Expanded business models for higher customer added value
- New services give the customer faster access to sensor data and documents
- Increased safety when storing hazardous substances through digital services
- Workshop to elaborate and define a digital roadmap for the development of digital services
- Development of new cloud applications
Due to the development of a digital roadmap by NTT DATA Business Solutions, DENIOS could strengthen once more its leading position at the market.
In order to bring payment processes up to date, Neue Westfälische decided to introduce it.eCash while using the agile NTT DATA Business Solutions Application Management Service to ensure IT performance at all times.
Secure system operation in the NTT DATA Business Solutions data center and fast response times to SAP requests are just some of the many benefits. In addition to the usual core business, the further development of SAP applications outside of day-to-day business is also sought.