Have questions? Please contact us.
Lars Jeppesen, Project Leader, Salling Group.
- Company: Salling Group
- Industry: Trade & Wholesale
- Products: Food and non-food consumer goods
- Number of employees: +50,000 (2019)
- Location: Brabrand, Denmark
Uitdagingen en voordelen
- An outdated proprietary platform that was no longer adequate
- Not enough internal resources to support the development of a new system
- A system that did not support the strategy of expansion to foreign markets
- extended Warehouse Management
The Choice of SAP as Standard System
Salling Group took up the challenge of mastering such a transformation in 2008. A development over many years in the global retail sector made a change of systems obligatory. Furthermore, the Salling Group wanted to expand and enter new markets.
The Dutch company, Mechan Groep, supplies world-leading brands in the tractor and agricultural equipment sector.
The it mds solution automates the process whenever Nilfisk-Advance creates and modifies material in SAP. The company thus saves time and cuts back on human errors made each year.
Foss has just completed the global CRM roll-out project of introducing SAP to all sales staff and technicians. SAP is now available on 600 employees’ telephones and tablets. Great potential for efficiency.