Have questions? Please contact us.
- Global SAP expertise
- A true understanding of Certsure’s business and industry
- Proven technical expertise in SAP ecommerce projects
- SAP Netweaver specialist
- Portfolio of clients within a variety of challenging service industries
- Grounded and commercially-aware approach
Danny Earp, IT Manager, Boughey Distribution
Turnover: £48.5 M
Boughey takes pride in its growing reputation as the UK’s leading ambient grocery distribution, warehousing and packing specialist. The award-winning firm boasts a fleet of more than 106 articulated units, 200 trailers and 500 employees, and a pallet-storage capacity of 115,000, increasing by the day. It has a track record of success in consolidating the total warehousing and logistics solution all under one roof, passing savings on to its growing customer base. Boughey is built on high standards of service and flexibility.
Challenges and Benefits
- Lack of orders and order status visibility
- Short deliveries due to stock availability
- Time spent by specialist staff on administrative tasks
- Lack of self-service by the customer
- 24/7 accurate real-time data visibility
- 90% increase in self-service POD retrieval
- SAP native platform
- User-friendly portal with easy registration process
- Single enterprise-level system
- One version of the truth
- Real-time data available 24/7
- Enterprise security
- Future-proofed ROI
- it.mx customer portal
The it.mx customer portalADD’s comprehensive range of functions brings direct benefits, allowing customers to easily process and manage orders, and book in and manage their goods. It makes the process of monitoring, analysing and overseeing stock levels simple, with the ability to produce regular KPIs when needed.
Boughey achieves 90% increase in self-service POD retrieval
When Cheshire-based leading distribution, warehousing and packing specialist Boughey Distribution Ltd. needed a SAP B2B customer portal, it turned to NTT DATA Business Solutions’ experts for help with an it.mx customer portal implementation. Boughey takes pride in its growing reputation as the UK’s leading ambient grocery distribution, warehousing and packing specialist.
Following a major SAP ERP implementation project, Boughey was realising the benefits of accurate, real-time information in daily resource planning, decision-making and KPI reporting. Customers could contact their customer service advisor but Boughey wanted to make these tools instantly available 24/7, at the click of a button, with no compromise on accuracy or relevance. Boughey decided to commission a ‘new breed’ of customer portal based on a direct relationship with SAP, with no need for interfaces or third-party products. The it.mx customer portal helped Boughey achieve a 90% increase in self-service POD retrieval.