Have questions? Please contact us.
- Boticário Group chose NTT DATA Business Solutions’ team with proven expertise, certified in SAP solutions and great capacity for innovation, as well as use of best practices recommended by SAP.
Henrique Adamczyk, IT Director, Boticário Group
Employees: + 10.000
With more than 3900 points of sale in Brazil and abroad, Boticário Group is the world’s largest perfumery and cosmetics franchising network.
For 11 years, it has partnered with NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil for SAP consulting projects.
Challenges and Benefits
- The tax software should include direct and indirect taxes and be integrated and certified by SAP with deliveries that accompany the growth of the Boticário Group, both in the volume of operations and in the segmentation of new businesses and nationwide.
- Data automatically brought to calculations;
- Risk elimination of manual inputs;
- Fewer people dedicated to Pis / Confis verification;
- Agility in processes;
- Increased time for data analysis and tax planning;
- Cost reduction;
- More homogeneous landscape;
- Monitoring via Solution Manager;
- Native integration with the SAP platform.
- GUEPARDO Tax Software;
- The implementation of GUEPARDO generated immediate results. “Before, just to do the LALUR – Livro de apuração do Lucro Real – we took six hours to extract numbers from SAP and put in an Excel spreadsheet. Today the calculation brings the numbers automatically and we have these six hours to analyze from a managerial point of view ”, reports Renato Soares, Direct Taxes Supervisor of Boticário Group.
GUEPARDO is the Tax Software of Boticário Group
When Grupo Boticário decided that it needed to implement a faster tax management system, it chose GUEPARDO, a SAP certified software developed by NTT DATA Business Solutions Brazil to run within the Netweaver platform.
Boticário Group has been offering complete beauty solutions and delighting consumers for 37 years. The O Boticário business unit has more than 3,900 stores in Brazil and abroad, making Boticário Group the largest network of perfumery and cosmetics franchises in the world. In 2004, NTT DATA Business Solutions became a partner for SAP implementation and over the years this partnership has been consolidated. In 2012, the Group sought a unique solution in the market that would help in management and also in fiscal and tax planning: the choice for GUEPARDO was natural.
Henrique Adamczyk, IT Director of Grupo Boticário, says that he soon realized that the partnership would be very positive. “The NTT DATA Business Solutions is a different company, the level of commitment, the skills of its professionals and the availability and assertiveness that it offers”.
A Brazilian beverage company, owned by Kirin Holdings Company, with global headquarters in Tokyo, Japan, Brazil Kirin is considered the sixth largest brewery in the world. In 2011, the company gained strength in the Brazilian market with the purchase of Schincariol.
The Sotreq trajectory is marked by the entrepreneurship and the belief that the pursuit of excellence is the way to growth. It operates in the Construction, Mining, Energy and Oil & Naval markets, offering technological and specialized solutions for customer growth.