Have questions? Please contact us.
Why NTT DATA Business Solutions
- NTT DATA Business Solutions demonstrated a solid understanding of Aspen business requirements
- Trusted advisor in Analytics with extensive knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Management
- Strength of NTT DATA Business Solutions consultants, bringing both business and SAP knowledge
- Strong track record with SAP Cloud Solutions
Nick Redman, Finance Director, Aspen Pumps
Number of UK Employees: 51-200 employees
Turnover: £30 million
Founded by 3 engineers in 1992, the Group has evolved into a modern global business with branded categories including, condensate removal pumps, tools, installation accessories, rooftop support systems and specialist chemicals. Aspen Pumps Group is unique in its global reach, trading in over 100 countries worldwide. However, Aspen is not purely an export business; it is a multi-national organisation with sales teams across the world and offices in 4 continents. Awarded the Queen’s Award for Innovation Intimate knowledge of the air-conditioning industry.
Uitdagingen en voordelen
- The need to improve reporting across the organisation and ensure effective data management
- The requirement to centralise business intelligence and integrate with other data sources (SAP BPC)
- The necessity to improve the user experience of data exploration and inspire the business
- Greater visibility into real-time business operations (by customer, region and product mix)
- Sales dashboards integrated to SAP BPC to ensure data governance
- Self-service visualisations provide deeper insight into sales and budget data with a modern User Experience (UX)
- Enhanced reporting with interactive insight shared across the business with a reduced dependency on IT
- SAP Analytics Cloud
SAP SAC Implementation – Aspen Pumps Gets Full Visibility Into Their Business Operations
Aspen Pumps approached NTT DATA Business Solutions with a number of challanges as they needed to improve reporting within the organisation and ensure an effective data management. Their requirement was to centralise business intelligence and integrate with other data sources (SAP BPC). In addition, there was also imperative to improve their user experience of data exploration and inspire the business.
SAP Analytics Cloud was the solution implemented. This helped their organisation to gain greater visibility, integrate dashboards to SAP BPC, self service visualisations to provide deeper insights into sales and budget date with a modern UX, and enhanced reporting with interactive insight.
How deploying SAP Data Warehouse Cloud across Sanctuary unified data across sites in England and Wales, allowing real time insights on the impact of COVID-19 to inform the direct response to protect residents and frontline workers.
SAP SuccessFactors was implemented to streamline payroll processes, improve workflows to stakeholders, and manage and standardise people processes in a single platform.
Various SAP Solutions from SAP S/4HANA, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP fiori and NTT DATA Business Solutions IP. Read the case study to find out how this helped AESSEAL accelerate their business.