Cloud Guide: Find the Best Cloud Strategy and Avoid the Pitfalls
By now, the vast majority of businesses are using some form of cloud computing. The most suitable approaches and strategies vary from company to company. To help you pick your path and avoid some of the common stumbling, we’ve developed a cloud guide that covers some of the key considerations for your cloud journey.
When it comes to cloud computing today, there is a dizzying number of options, providers, and accompanying services available. Some enterprises run the majority of their processes in the public cloud, which enables them to benefit from agile, standard processes. Other companies build hybrid landscapes to combine the best of both worlds – public and private. In any case, it is vital to first evaluate the business needs, define a strategy and objectives, and be aware of the pitfalls that could hamper the success of the cloud initiative. To assist your preparations, our experts have compiled a cloud guide with some of the most important considerations.
What You Can Expect in Our Cloud Guide
Our free cloud guide contains a brief overview of the key aspects in a cloud strategy – from the various delivery models to the benefits and right through to choosing a partner. It aims to answer typical questions, such as:
- What are the differences between the delivery models, and which one is best for my company?
- How can cloud computing simplify daily work, and where does it make sense to keep processes on premise?
- What do we need to consider before moving to the cloud, and how can we prepare for change?
- Is my data secure in the cloud, and what security measures do providers offer?
- What should we look for when choosing a partner for our cloud project?
If you would like to find out more details, download our free cloud guide today!