For any questions please feel free to contact us.
- Long-standing excellent relationship
- Trusted personal contacts
- Rapid response
Anneliese Sauerer, Manager Business Applications, Randstad Deutschland
Qualified personnel are more in-demand than ever. Specialists who are available at short notice in particular are extremely valuable to many companies – and the
market for personnel services has grown accordingly. Randstad Deutschland is the German market leader in this sector, but it takes a powerful and state-of-the-art IT environment maintaining this lead – one that can cope with roughly 500 branches in 300 cities.
Benefits and Challenges
- Provide a high availability, high performance system environment for all offices
- Migrate databases to SAP HANA® rapidly and flawlessly
- Ensure reliable and flexible IT operations
- No internal resources required for IT operations
- Every office has simple access to the SAP® systems
- System environment is up-to-date and futureproof at all times
- Expert support 24/7
- Managed hosting of SAP system environment at NTT DATA Business Solutions data center in Bautzen
- Systems operated: SAP ERP, SAP BW, SAP CRM, SAP Solution Manager, SAP Process Integration, SAP BusinessObjects™ solutions, SAP Portal, SAP ID Management, SAP Enterprise Search, Escriba
About the Project
Randstad Deutschland has been relying on hosting and managed services by NTT DATA Business Solutions for nine years. A team of experts operates and maintains the various SAP systems in NTT DATA Business Solutions’ Bautzen data center. In total, it serves 3,500 active users – spread over SAP ERP, SAP BusinessObjects BI, SAP CRM and various other solutions. “The working relationship was wonderful from the word go,”says Anneliese Sauerer, Manager Business Applications at Randstad Deutschland. “We have 99.72% system availability, and NTT DATA Business Solutions guarantees downtime of no more than two hours even in critical cases.”
Using Innovations Together
Given this positive experience, it seemed obvious to take the next step with NTT DATA Business Solutions too: “We see ourselves as an innovative company,” states Saurer “and NTT DATA Business Solutions is on the same wavelength. The hosting experts react rapidly and think ahead.” As a result, NTT DATA Business Solutions was first choice when it came to migrating the SAP system databases in 2016. Randstad switched to SAP HANA to prepare for rising expectations in the digital age. SAP oversaw the technical migration, which was implemented on NTT DATA Business Solutions servers. “The three companies cooperated excellently,” says Ralf Döring, Vice President & Head of Sales for Managed Services Germany at NTT DATA Business Solutions. “Communication was open and solution-driven. SAP, NTT DATA Business Solutions, Randstad all pulled together and implemented the project quickly.”
In order to manage the complexity of business processes as well as to guarantee system performance, Leifheit relies on the NTT DATA Business Solutions Managed Cloud and Application Management Services.
Secure system operation in the NTT DATA Business Solutions data center and fast response times to SAP requests are just some of the many benefits. In addition to the usual core business, the further development of SAP applications outside of day-to-day business is also sought.