For any questions please feel free to contact us.
- A qualified partner to implement the SAP Commerce Cloud
- The most qualified and knowledgeable company to meet the needs related to e-commerce.
Rubem Sérgio Pacheco Razões
E-COMMERCE COMMERCIAL MANAGER
Cia. Hering was founded in 1880, has stores in Brazil, Uruguay, Paraguay and Bolivia, as well as exporting to other countries. It has four brands in its portfolio – Hering, Hering Kids, PUC and Dzarm – in addition to Espaço Hering, outlet of Cia Hering brands.
Benefits and Challenges
- Change ERP system during the implementation of e-commerce, in addition to gathering user experience in the four stores of the Company – Hering, Hering Kids, PUC and Dzarm.
- Addition of innovative features such as 3D virtual dressing room and business process automation.
- Increased sales;
- Average ticket increase;
- Increased number of store visits;
- Unification of institutional website with e-commerce stores.
- SAP Commerce Cloud
Cia. Hering Implements SAP Commerce Cloud
Entrepreneurship and innovation are part of Cia. Hering’s success story. Achieving success depends on networking, which is made up of partnerships that share resources and knowledge, enabling the company to target strategies to its core competencies.
Retail strength keeps pace with technology innovations, and as Cia. Hering saw automation and performance challenges on its previously owned e-commerce platform, sought the SAP Commerce solution to support its projected growth strategy for years to come. Thus, NTT DATA Business Solutions was chosen as a partner because it is the most qualified and knowledgeable company to meet the needs related to e-commerce.
This project is a success case as it was the world record for the shortest implementation time of SAP Commerce Cloud with ERP integration, 13 weeks for the first Go Live (Dzarm brand). Due to the implemented features and the success of e-commerce, Cia. Hering increased its portfolio from three to four brands (Hering, Hering Kids, PUC and Dzarm), launching four cycles in each collection, totaling 20 complete updates per year in the four brands.