For any questions please feel free to contact us.
- In-depth knowledge of the Certsure’s SAP landscape
- Solid B2B commerce expertise and CX design experience
- SAP-certified own branded B2B Portal with a rapid implementation to drive digital transformation
Terry Bedeau, Programme Manager, Certsure LLP
Employees: 325 (2020)
Turnover: £38m (2020)
Certsure provides professional services and certification to over 36,000 contractors across the building services sector. Founded in 2013, it grew from a partnership between the Electrical Safety Council (ESC) and Electrical Contractors’ Association (ECA). It operates the NICEIC and ELECSA brands. NICEIC is the UK’s leading voluntary regulatory body for the electrical contracting industry and has been assessing the competence of electricians for over 60 years.
Benefits and Challenges
- B2B Customer interactions relied on manual processes and volumes of paperwork that led to a disjointed customer experience
- Too much time spent on updating account details that redirected contractors away from their core business focus
- Difficult to find digital content
- Efficient management of B2B customer interactions and an improved customer experience
- Improved customer responsiveness, modernising the flow of information and customers now better informed
- A centralised location from which to access a wealth of resources
- Streamlined customer relationships and the strain on internal resources dramatically reduced
- Improvement in the overall standard of customer service enabled by self-service
- it.mx customer portal ADD
NTT DATA Business Solutions delivered a tailored solution based on its flagship SAP certified it.mx product suite. Seamlessly implemented within Certsure’s existing SAP system and incorporating all the relevant master data, the it.mx customer portal provided Certsure with a real-time, online platform.
Delivering a B2B Customer Portal To Improve Customer Interactions
We had previously provided Certsure with ecommerce solutions that enabled the purchase of test equipment, technical publications and work wear from their NICEIC and ELECSA online shops. We were subsequently invited to develop a branded B2B customer portal that would simplify and streamline the management of account details, assessment visits, supporting documentation and other services.
The way Certsure interacted with its customers was an entirely manual process involving high volumes of phone calls and paperwork. Contractors seeking to organise assessment visits and manage account details were devoting time away from their core business to make arrangements with Certsure’s main bodies, NICEIC and ELECSA. This equally placed pressure on Certsure’s own staff who faced high demand for the processing and updating of contractor account details and documentation.
Certsure was seeking a more efficient means by which to manage customer interactions. The aim was to improve responsiveness, modernise the flow of information, keep customers better informed, reduce strain on internal resources and raise the overall standard of customer service.