Why NTT DATA Business Solutions?
▪ A global SAP Platinum Partner with nearly 30 years’ experience
▪ Strong partnership with Nilfisk since 2006
▪ A trustworthy and experienced partner providing expertise from A-Z
▪ Multinational approach with local presence
With the it.hire&rental solution, we can streamline and automate our rental management, which helps us to meet the latest customer demands and grow our business.
Marcus Faber Kappendrup Business System Consultant, Nilfisk
Nilfisk, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of professional cleaning equipment, has entered the increasingly lucrative rental market. To leverage the full potential of their rental business, Nilfisk has implemented it.hire&rental from NTT DATA Business Solutions.
Challenges and Benefits
- Meeting the increasing demands for equipment rental
- Reducing the amount of cost-intensive manual work, e.g. invoicing, when managing rental agreements
- Enabling transparency in equipment status throughout the entire rental life cycle
- Automating the tracking and billing of rental processes
- The it.hire&rental solution is an SAP module that enables Nilfisk to grow their rental business and profitability by automating processes and ensuring effective rental management
- Streamlined rental management across different markets
- Growth of rental business to meet increasing customer demands
- Easy-to-understand overview of capacity utilization, price index and availability
- Better customer experience with zero errors
- Improved decision-making thanks to data transparency
How can you maximize the use of your equipment fleet? And optimize your service offerings? To answer the questions and achieve effective and profitable rental management, a digital solution is key. To leverage the full potential of their rental business, Nilfisk has implemented it.hire&rental from NTT DATA Business Solutions.
The retail giant expects further growth within e-commerce in the future, as more online search- and buying options find their way into the shops via smartphones and tablets. That is why it was widely agreed that the employees in the call centre needed the very best interface to the SAP...
The Application Management Services (AMS) agreement with NTT DATA Business Solutions gives Nilfisk-Advance access to global resources for development work in the Group’s SAP environment.
The BPC training project at DuPont in Copenhagen was executed as a 30 day BPC trial, where the EPM team members at the former Danish-owned company Danisco received training in the BPC software.