Have questions? Please contact us.
Why we've chosen NTT DATA Business Solutions:
- Investment security due to employee competence
- Good work relationship between key users of the company and NTT DATA Business Solutions consultants
- Comprehensive know-how in the shipping service provider market
Mike Mählmann, Process Coordinator, mobilcom-debitel GmbH
mobilcom-debitel is one of the largest mobile phone service providers and digital life style retailers in Germany. mobilcom-debitel Logistik GmbH is a subsidiary of the freenet Group and is an internal service provider for the group.
Challenges and Benefits
- Large clientele derived from many source systems
- High shipping volumes
- Huge variability in transport service providers
- Customer satisfaction obtainable only with optimal logistics
- SAP integration of CEP service providers
- Simplified transactions with CEP service providers through fully automated electronic data exchange
- Transparent representation of the shipping process in the ERP system, as well as optional delivery tracking for the client
- Monitoring and checking of transport service providers in SAP
Need to save time and money on your shipping process? It’s easy with it.x-press
About the Project
mobilcom-debitel GmbH places great emphasis on permanently optimizing its process of value creation. To make this possible in the area of shipping, the existing IT solution has been replaced with the it.x-products developed by NTT DATA Business Solutions. Linda Behrens explains, “The variety of products has increased enormously. Now, we carry 5,000 to 10,000 items.“
Moreover mobilcom-debitel Logistik GmbH managed to increase its operational efficiency significantly by introducing two additional it.x-products. Along with it.x-press, it.x-pack has been introduced as a packing desk solution for better presentation of the packaging dialog. This made the system simpler to use and more efficient.
Bundled expertise, speed and fixed prices: With the Conversion Factory's planning-safe methodology, the conversion was realised smoothly in time & budget and technical challenges were mastered.
Modern technologies such as AI and clever innovations point the way to the IT future. With this visionary claim, Mosca evaluated their existing system and set out on the path to an intelligent company.
In close cooperation between NTT DATA Business Solutions consultants and the Krone Group, a solution was implemented that combines individual forecasting models for planning spare part demand with processes for determining safety stock levels and for optimizing lot sizes.